A wonder franchise business
We make delivering super lawn care very simple.
All Gardening Lawn Service has evolved into a unique lawn care business that enjoys year round cash flow.
Key Elements of an All Gardening Lawn Service Franchise
• Exclusive and protected service area to operate, run and market your business. Territories are built using your local knowledge and the expertise of our launch team and socio-economic profiling to ensure your business is supported with our typical customer base and large enough to expand your business.
• All protected territory of some 80,000 households
Full technical and business training courses, including:
• Four weeks initial technical training, 2 days intensive training as well as a comprehensive two-day Sales and Marketing programme
• Advanced lawn care maintenance training - to develop your skills
• Ongoing additional ad-hoc training to develop the range of services you can provide in your business such lawn drainage.
• Business Mentoring from a successful and experienced franchisee
• Dedicated Franchise Support Executive to help support the development of your business
• Extensive and integrated marketing launch programme in your locality
• The complete Lawn Plan knowledge and pricing matrix.
• Your own dedicated google business apps domain
• Fully equipped, personalised ford custom transit (subject to additional lease charge)
• Everything you need to start a All Gardening Lawn Service franchise including; Branded uniform, work wear, promotional artwork, marketing material and business stationery etc.
The Lawn Care Market
There are around 20 million households in the UK that have a lawn and whilst it’s true that many lawns are looked after by their owners, we have proved that provided you follow our fully supported blueprint you’ll quickly establish a very slick professional and profitable business offering our service. In addition to offering a solution to those who lack a lot of free time, we are also offering a solution to those who have poor quality lawns. In many cases the lawns you’ll look after become a status symbol for your existing customers and an aspirational purchase for many others.